Friday, February 6, 2009

Drama level at moderate this week!

Can't believe the weeks over! I'm glad that it went fast!!! Let's see what can I tell you happened this week???

Bodie got his head stuck in the stair railing! Panic!! He was freaking out and we couldn't get his head out. I was freaking out!! We ended up pulling the rail almost to the breaking point, and I pulled his head out and POP!!!! his ears fell off!!! LOL-just kiddin! His ears were bright read and started swelling. I gave him loves and he was so scared and upset for about 2 hours. It was so sad!!

Gabers didn't pee the bed 4 nights this week. I hope he's almost there!! I'm tired of changing the stinky sheets and buying pull-ups! He had a good week at DC and only was in time out once. Hopefully, by the end of today it won't be another. He wanted treats everyday and he did eat his dinner every night! YEA!!! Love that cute boy!!
Randa got some good grades this semester. A in math!!! Finally, she gets it and loves it!! A in Reading!YES!!! Love reading too! And a C+ in Spelling. WHHHATTT???? She bombed the last few tests and the teach could tell she had been slacking! So were going to get buzzing that bee again!
And finally before I forget, she took my IPOD to school and got it taken away!!!! TWO WEEKS AGO!! Where am I? I got lost in the week and just didn't take the time to figure it out, DUR!! The first thing the teach said to me as we sat down for PTC Wednesday. Oh my Goodness!! I was picking up my jaw and could not believe that my Randa Roo Panda, took my IPOD and knew she was not to touch it! IT IS MINE!!! MY MUSIC!!!MINE!MY IPOD!!!(lol- going ROSS on you for a sec) Anyway, looking at Randa she was bright RED and embarrassed! The teach and I continued to tell her naughty, naughty, etc. GOODNESS!! Way to start the PTC!! I was soon calmed down seeing how good she it doing and how much she has improved and really, she's a great student. SO, she knows now not to touch the IPOD for sure! I made her write a persuasive essay for me why I'm upset about the IPOD and what she can to for me. So tuff I know!!! She's going to be grounded from the TV, the Nintendo DS, the Wii, and doing to game night, no allowance and MAN! GRRRRR!!! I could go on and on.... but really am I truly going to follow through?? Yea, you know me too well!!
So, happy its Friday and looking forward to Guitar Hero to reassure me and to sleep in past 7 am, and going to a Baby shower Saturday. Hopefully I can get together w/ my girlfirends and have some girly time! But FAMILY time is good too?
Lots of Love and Kisses!

3 comments:

Dan and Sheila said...

Hay Shawna you are so funny. I am looking forward to seeing new post:)
Any way, I love that pic on your side bar.(The one with all us girls) That really is such a special picture to me with all of us together. I think we all look pretty good. Even though that day was a hard day, it was good as well. Love ya!

Dana and Michael said...

I love it!! It's good to see what you are up to!! I miss seeing you everyday!:(

Laura said...

Shawna you crack me up!! I was laughing out loud by myself reading this post. Too funny!! I'm so glad that you gave me your blog address. I would love to hear more fun stories about your family. Also I want to see cute pics of the 4 babies you baby sat. Sounds super CUTE!! :)